Employment, Internships and Auditions
We have held local auditions for the coming season. If more are needed we will re-post. We had a great turnout, thanks everyone.
Callbacks will begin in May: you will be emailed directly if you are called back for a show.
Once On This Island: We will need one African American girl who is about 10 years old.
The Snow Dragon: We will need one boy soprano who looks to be about 12.
Applicants should send information to Lesley Stone, Artistic Administrator, at email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Box Office Staff – Part Time
The Broadway Theatre Center Box Office is looking for friendly, customer service and detail oriented people to join our team. Must be available nights and weekends. Please come to the Box Office at 158 N. Broadway to fill out an application. Pay is $7.25/hr and two free tickets to all performances at the Broadway Theatre Center!
Marketing & Events Intern – Fall/Spring
The marketing & event intern will work with the Marketing staff doing the following:
- Community outreach
- Maintaining ongoing communication projects
- Copy writing and editing for promotional materials
- Assisting with data entry
- Distribution of flyers
- Fulfillment of donation requests
- Organize marketing materials for archival purposes
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, organized, detail oriented, proficient in Microsoft Excel and should also have an interest in the arts. This is internship is unpaid and requires a candidates pursuing a degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, event planning, communications or similar field. Strong organization is a must. Experience with arts, cultural or non-profit groups and access to a car is desired.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and any work samples to Marketing Manager, Katie Behrend.
Graphic Design Intern – Fall/Spring/Summer
The graphic design intern will work with the staff doing the following:
- Design materials for shows such as print ads, web ads, fliers, posters, postcards, brochures and newsletters.
- Work on a variety of special event projects. Interns in the past have created invitations and programs for Skylight’s annual gala, materials for the Broadway Theatre Center Open House and pieces for unique marketing and development campaigns.
- Pursuing a degree in graphic design.
- Organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Transportation to the Broadway Theatre Center
This is internship is unpaid.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and work samples to Katie Behrend.
High School Internships
If you are in High School and would like to apply for an internship, please contact: