Ticket Donation Requests
Ticket Donation Policy
Skylight Music Theatre is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and we donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. While we would like to grant all requests, we must limit the number of tickets we donate. Our giving priorities are as follows:
• Arts organization
• Education organizations
• Social Service organizations
We can give only once per season to each beneficiary group.
We will make no donations that benefit a specific religious or political organization or any organization that represents an issue generally regarded as political.
No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family.
We do not issue monetary donations. No phone calls please.
Donation requests must be received at least six weeks prior to your event and submitted in writing to the Development Department. Requests must be received in writing by mail to the address below or by email to email@example.com. Approved requests will be sent via ground mail. No phone call solicitations please.
• Provide the name, the event date and a description of the event
• 501(c)(3) Tax ID number and explain how proceeds from the event will be used.
• Number of projected attendees at event
• Provide the name, phone number and email address of a contact person.
• Provide the name of the organization and the address.
Mail submissions to:
Skylight Music Theatre
158 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202