Box Office FAQs
How early should I arrive before the show starts?
Arrive one half hour prior. However, if you’d like to dine before the show, the Skylight Bar & Bistro is open 2 hours prior to any performance in the Cabot Theatre.
Where should I park?
- NEW! The Broadway Theatre Center is selling parking passes for $5, valid for the garage at 212 N. Milwaukee St. Valid between 5 p.m. – 11:59 p.m. on performance nights only. We recommend calling the box office in advance to purchase parking vouchers. Vouchers are not available online or during intermission. No Refunds.
- Don’t waste time trying to find a parking spot! There are several after-hours parking spots that can be pre-paid before the show through Spot Hero. For information on how to reserve a parking space, click here.
- There are several nearby parking structures. More information is available if you click here.
- Electronic-metered parking near the Broadway Theatre Center:
- Monday through Friday is free after 6 p.m.
- Free 2 hour parking on Saturdays before 6 p.m., and unlimited after 6 p.m.
- Free parking on Sundays
What happens if I arrive late?
To minimize the disturbance to the performers and audience, late patrons will be escorted by the House Manager to the most easily accessible seats at predetermined intervals in the show. Audio feed in our lobby will allow you to follow the performance until you’re seated. You may move to your assigned seats at intermission.
Can I bring my camera?
Please do not. Union rules prohibit the taking of photographs during performances. We are required to confiscate any recording equipment we see inside the theatre. Please refrain from using camera phones as well.
Can I order tickets online?
Yes. Click here.
What are the service fees associated with ticket purchases?
Phone orders are subject to a $5 per order handling fee. Online orders are subject to a $5 per order and a $2 per ticket handling fee. There are no service fees associated with in-person ticket purchases.
Does my child need a ticket?
Yes. Everyone admitted must have a ticket, regardless of his or her age. Patrons are discouraged from bringing any child that will not be able to remain still and quiet throughout the performance, which may run for two or more hours. If you have any questions about the appropriateness of a production for children, please call our Box Office at 414-291-7800.
When can I purchase tickets in person at the Box Office?
The Box Office is open Monday through Saturday from 12:00-6:00 and two hours prior to any performance. Summer Hours (Jun 9th-July 26th) Monday – Saturday Noon to 5:00pm**
Do you mail my tickets to me?
Tickets purchased more than one week in advance are mailed. Tickets purchased within one week of the performance will be held at will-call.
Can I add more tickets to my order at a later date?
You may order additional tickets at a later date, but we cannot guarantee that those seats will be near your originally purchased seats.
I cannot make the performance, can I get a refund?
We are able to exchange your tickets up to 48 hours prior to the performance for a $5 exchange rate fee per order. If you are a subscriber, you may exchange your tickets at no charge, but please do so 48 hours in advance. We are unable to provide refunds.
Is the theatre wheelchair accessible?
Wheelchair accessible seating is available in both theaters. Please let the Box Office representative know that you will need accessible seating at the time of purchase and we will be pleased to accommodate you.
Where can I get something to eat before the show?
The Skylight Bar & Bistro is proud to feature delicious dining options by Indulge Wine Room. Food is served 2 hours prior to any Cabot Theatre performance. The bar is also open after shows. Reservations are recommended; Click here to reserve a table on our Yelp Page or call (414) 291-3773.
What should I wear to a show?
While some like to dress up, business casual is acceptable.