Skylight Music Theatre is a great option for your next group outing or tour, employee appreciation event or family celebration. Evening, week day matinee and weekend performances are available.
For more information or to book your group, contact Group Sales and Community Engagement Manager Morgan Halverson at (414) 299-4964 or MorganH@skylightmusictheatre.org
Group Ticket Discounts
Groups of 10 or more individuals are eligible to receive a group discount on tickets. The group discount starts at 10% off regular ticket prices, with additional percentage off for larger groups.
Ordering and Paying for Group Tickets
- Select the performance you would like to see and decide how many tickets you would like to purchase. Please estimate to your best guess how many seats you will need. You can increase (subject to availability) or decrease your number of tickets later per group ticket policy.
- Contact Skylight’s group sales manager Morgan Halverson at MorganH@skylightmusictheatre.org or (414) 299-4964 to place your order. We will check availability and book your tickets. We will make every effort to seat your group together, but please note that specific seats are subject to availability.
- Once your tickets are booked, the group sales manager will send a contract out to you via email. This contract must be signed and sent back within two weeks of the date received.
- Once final payment has been received by the group sales manager, your tickets will be printed and held at will call or mailed to a specified address.
- A 10% down payment is due within two weeks or booking your group tickets. This payment can be made via credit card, check, or cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, this must be done in person and prearranged with the group sales manager.
- Final payment is due three weeks prior to your performance date. Final payments can be made via credit card, check, or cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, this must be done in person and prearranged with the group sales manager.
- Receipts for all payments are sent via email by the group sales manager.
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges less than three weeks to your performance date. All payments are nonrefundable, and groups that drop below 10 in number will be required to pay the full regular ticket price.
Group Tour Benefits
- Complimentary tickets for tour leaders and bus drivers (groups of 50 or more only)
- Behind the scenes opportunities
- Educational show guides
- Listening devices upon request
- The Broadway Theatre Center is handicapped accessible.
Parking is available at the Italian Community Center two blocks east of the theatre. Individual car parking is available on the street or in the lots and structures nearby. For more parking information, click here.
In-house dining options are available at the Skylight Bar and Bistro featuring fine wine and gourmet dining by Indulge Wine Room. For more information about the Skylight Bar and Bistro, click here.
Additionally, Skylight Music Theatre is located in the heart of the Third Ward, home to many fantastic restaurants.
Click an image below to enlarge.