Corporate and Community Partnerships
Sponsorships help increase visibility in the community and support the arts at the same time. From support of world class theatrical productions to engaging education offerings and vital community outreach programs, every corporate and foundation gift makes the great Skylight programming possible.
A partnership with Skylight Music Theatre is a fun way to reach a highly desirable audience. What better way to reach the almost 50,000 engaged people who will attend a Skylight performance this year than through sponsorship of a production, a performance, a special program, or more? For more information, and to begin your successful partnership with Skylight Music Theatre, please contact Development Director Jim Moore at 414-299-4962 or by email.
Benefits of sponsorship include * (but are not limited to):
- Title recognition of your sponsored production or program
- Special opportunities for large numbers of employees and clients to attend your production or see your program in action
- Recognition in ads and promotions, including Web site, print media, playbills and newsletter, as well as a verbal announcement before each performance (where applicable)
- Private building tours for corporate employees and their guests
* based on the level of sponsorship support
There are sure to be additional opportunities for us to advance your goals within the community, and we would like to work with you to ensure that the recognition benefits we can offer are correctly tailored to your objectives.
If you are interested in setting up a group outing to Skylight Opera Theatre for your corporation or community organization, click here for more information.
Thank you for your support of $2,500 or more!
- Alvin & Marion Birnschein Foundation
- Elizabeth Elser Doolittle Charitable Trusts
- Mae E. Demmer Charitable Trust
- Frieda & William Hunt Memorial Trust
- Halbert & Alice Kadish Fund
- Krause Family Foundation
- Luedke-Smith Fund
- Maihaugen Foundation
- The Asher & Susan Nichols Family Foundation
- Nonprofit Management Fund
- Meyer & Norma Ragir Foundation
- Schield Family Foundation
- Schoenleber Foundation
- Sempercor Foundation
- Daniel M. Soref Charitable Trust
- Bert L. & Patricia S. Steigleder Charitable Trust
- The Windover Foundation