A fun and unique way to be involved with Skylight, The Skylighters of Wisconsin is an auxiliary volunteer group that helps to further the mission of the Skylight. The Skylighters organize and run great events that raise important funds to support the Skylight. You can help us make any or all of them a success by lending your time and talents.
To become a member or volunteer, contact Rebecca Kitelinger at 414-299-4972 or by email.
Skylighters Membership Benefits
Anybody who supports the theatre by giving of their time can be a Skylighter! All Skylighters members receive:
- Invitations and discounts to various events
- Backstage tours, accompanied by performances and tasty treats
- A newsletter that keeps you informed during the Skylight’s season
- A service-based relationship with a network of great Milwaukee professionals in both the artistic and business communities
- The friendship and company of good people, who enjoy giving of themselves to benefit others
- Many opportunities to have great fun!
Skylight Night Gala — the best party in town!
Our largest annual black-tie fundraising event features dining, live performances, auctions, and a grand good time for the guests, as well as Skylight staff and volunteers. Serve on a committee to help organize auctions, food, decorations, entertainment, and more.
For more information on this event, contact Rebecca Kitelinger at 414-299-4972 or by email.
Wine Tasting Event
This highly popular event, generously sponsored by Wine Maniacs of Oconomowoc, features wines from around the world accompanied by gastronomic treats from area restaurants. Help coordinate wine, food and raffle item donations before the event or volunteeer the night of — more fun every year!
Cook a main dish for the traditional pot-luck dinner that kicks off every new production rehearsal period. Meet cast members, directors and designers while getting an insider’s look at the creative process for the shows.
Gain leadership and board experience. Meet other young professionals and community volunteers. Work with fellow Skylight enthusiasts on both fundraising and friend-raising activities to support the Skylight.
For more information, please contact Skylighters Coordinator Rebecca Kitelinger at 414-299-4972 or by email.
2012–2013 Committee Members
- Jamie Delgadillo (Northwestern Mutual Financial Network)
- Karissa Feller (Zizzo Group PR & Marketing)
- Sherry Johnson (Assurant Health)
- Amy Schmidt Jones (Michael Best and Friedrich)
- Jeanne Kessler (Johnson Controls)
- Chris Layden (Jefferson Wells)
- Karen Lemmer (Cargill)
- Justine Leonard (Community Volunteer)
- Samantha Maldonado (Time Warner)
- Kate Mann (Community Volunteer)
- Sara Miller (Nova Systems, Inc.)
- Bobbi Polacheck (Community Volunteer)
- Mary Jo Trotter (Robert W. Baird)
- Kay Valcq (Community Volunteer)
- Stephanie Wesselowski (Jefferson Wells)