Experience the Skylight as a Group
Skylight Music Theatre is a great option for your next group outing or tour, employee appreciation event, or family celebration. Evening, weekday, matinee, and weekend performances are available.
Ordering & Paying for Group Tickets
- Select the performance you would like to see and decide how many tickets you would like to purchase. Please estimate to your best guess how many seats you will need. You can increase (subject to availability) or decrease your number of tickets later per group ticket policy.
- Contact Emily Farebrother at email@example.com or (414) 299-4972 to place your order. We will check availability and book your tickets. We will make every effort to seat your group together, but please note that specific seats are subject to availability.
- Once your tickets are booked, the group sales manager will send a contract to you via email. This contract must be signed and sent back within two weeks of the date received.
- Once final payment has been received by the group sales manager, your tickets will be printed and held at will call or mailed to a specified address.
- A 20% down payment is due within two weeks of booking your group tickets. This payment can be made via credit card, check, or cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, this must be done in person and prearranged with the group sales manager.
- Final payment is due one month prior to your performance date. Final payments can be made via credit card, check, or cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, this must be done in person and prearranged with the group sales manager.
- Receipts for all payments are sent via email.
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges less than one month prior to your performance date. All payments are nonrefundable, and groups that drop below 10 in number will be required to pay the full regular ticket price.
Group Tour Benefits
- Complimentary tickets for tour leaders and bus drivers (groups of 50 or more only)
- Behind-the-scenes opportunities
- Educational show guides
- Listening devices upon request
- Wheelchair-accessible facilities
Group Ticket Discounts
Groups of 10 or more individuals are eligible to receive a group discount on tickets. The group discount starts at 10% off regular ticket prices, with additional percentage off for larger groups.
Parking is available at the Italian Community Center two blocks east of the theatre. Individual car parking is available on the street or in the lots and structures nearby. See additional parking information.
In-house dining options are available at the Skylight Bar and Bistro featuring fine wine and gourmet dining by Indulge Wine Room. See additional information on Indulge.
Additionally, Skylight Music Theatre is located in the heart of the Third Ward, home to many fantastic restaurants.